Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My first post

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have been given the okay to start adding things to the Team Matis blog. It is an honor to just be nominated to join the ranks of such greatness and I hope, nay, I know will not disappoint. My only fear is that I don't proofread my posts before submitting them because I know that they will be littered with mis-spellings and probably more than enough run on sentences. (Thanks Mrs. Miles). This all being said, and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here but I would like to recap the last week of fantasy football.



HUGE high five to Luke for finally taking down the one man wrecking crew that is the 3 knuckled squirrel. Luke, you didn't even just squeak it out either, you swatted that fly to the tune of a 41 point beat down. Is the tide turning atop the Aunt Janie division? Luke has won his last 5 games and is looking to continue the streak against Heather this weekend.

What has happened to early unbeaten's? Micky and Colleen are both spiralling out of control with 4 game losing streaks after starting the season 3-0. I think the redeem team has some redeeming to do if they want to save their season.

Plain Grandma, I think you should just stop watching Monday Night Football. It seems every week is right in the thick of things going into MNF and it has seemed to bite you every week.

Not last again....your in last....again

Liam showed who the man in the relationship was this weekend by thrashing Mrs Jeff Saturday by a total of 40 points. But honestly, KT would have lost to Average Joes III if he were still in the league. 49 points KT? To quote Mrs Saturday via facebook "My fantasy team is straight poop", I couldnt agree more. Although it doesnt help when Peyton is on a bye, Donald Driver doesnt catch a pass (something he hasn't done in 140 straight games) and your best running back has been out since week one. But Liam's team needs another injury like Vincent Laguardia Gambini needs to worry about how Mona Lisa Vito's biological clock is ticking. (See above)

Willie, you better watch out cause I am nipping at your toes. Well, I think your safe for the moment seeing how I have 4 1/2 regular starters on a bye week this week including all of my running backs. Awesome! Ray J, I think you got me this week.

Happy Halloween,

Love Mic



P.S. Any good costume ideas?


22

2 comments:

  1. I could travel to a second hand srore and get a maroon leisure suit. Its either that or lether jacket, leather pants, and cowboy boots which I know you hate. No, I choose this, ridiculous thing, for you.

    ReplyDelete