Monday, November 29, 2010

Whew!

I just looked at and studied the possible outcomes for the playoffs and the who might be in and who might be out possibilities made me have to get another cup of coffee because there are several ways this thing could turn out. As I see it, there are 4 teams fighting for 2 spots. in the driver's seat are the Redeem Team and (dare I say) Header who is on a 5 game winning streak. On the putside looking in are the 4-7 Grandma's of the Gridiron and even EdmintonEskimoPies, I mean the Hospital, I mean the Arrrrrgh Matis!. The thing with all theses teams is that they all won this week making there case even stronger every week. Liam has put up back to back 140+ scores making his point total a factor when it comes to ties but he still has some work to do and needs some help. Grandma is the same way. For Micky and Heather, its simple, you win and your in. But if you lose, you have two hungry little hippo's nipping at your toes.

As for the top spot, it is a 3 dog race. Myself, William, and the out-of-nowhere Luke are in a heated battle. With the squirrel of the 3 knucckled version losing this week to Heather (Ill bet that is a friendly household on Sundays when these two square off) it opens the door wide open to Willie, myself and Luke.


P.S. this is why I love fantasy football.


If my math is correct and there is a strong possibility that it is not, but if the playoffs were today the would be as follows:

1) Greenwood Rattlers
8) Header

4) 3 Knuckled Squirrel
5) For da love of Ray-J

3) flyswatters
6) The Pretty boys

2) All eyes on Mic
7) Redeem Team

However, I doubt that this is how it ends up. Ohh baby, next week is a BIG week.

I love you all,

Mic




If anyone has pics from Thanksgiving, we should put them on here.



22

No comments:

Post a Comment