Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Team Introduction

Hello all!  I'm brand new to this blogging deal, and I didn't really know where to start.  I got to thinking about how to write, who to write to, and what to write about.  I kept thinking to myself..
"I could write about the Colts, that would be fun, OR I could write about Frank Thomas and how he was the greatest baseball player to ever live, OR I could try to change people's opinions.."
Well, my idea that I ended on as being the most useful was to create a blog that could keep the people that I cared about most, family, in touch no matter what happens throughout this crazy thing called life.  I created the blog TEAM MATIS.

WELCOME!

We will always be linked, starting with the Matriarch and Grandpa Joe, but this will always be a way to communicate online from anywhere.  I want to learn more and make this blog grow, as our family grows by making it more interactive for us.  I think I may have a pretty good blog "mentor" in Leah.  I love how she keeps us up to date on LJ & Big Play Ray . 

Stay tuned for stories, updates, humor, and interaction.  We are getting older, wiser, and a larger group, and the "empire" lol will need a larger platform to stay on top.

3 comments:

  1. Loooove it!!! Let me know if I can help. Let's get some music on this puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more!!! Let's talk fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Willie! I think this season will be really fun and this makes it more interesting. I am so up on my football I just know I be in the running. ( OF course Jim helps). Again good job

    Gridiron Grandma

    ReplyDelete